The tour will take you to Nihonbashi, Ryogoku, and Asakusa, the Edo period's shopping districts.
● This is a bike tour to solve the riddles of the three major downtown areas of the Edo period, Nihonbashi, Ryogoku, and Asakusa. The tour's app includes navigation functions to get you to each sightseeing spot as well as sightseeing videos for each spot so that you can enjoy the tour on your own.
You can learn about the history and culture of Tokyo while solving riddles.
We look forward to your challenge!
- Time Duration
- Approximately 3 hours for each tour
- 2,500 yen per person ( including tax)
- Age Restrictions
- Must be 12 years old or above Height: 145cm or more
How to join our tour
(1) Apply online
(2) Please come to the operation office on the day of the event.
We will be waiting for you with an electric bike and the necessary apps for the tour.
＊Please, bring your smartphone with you when you come.
＊There won’t be any tour guide accompanying you on your tour.
Starting point -Nihonbashi – Ningyocho – Ryogoku – Tokyo Sky Tree – Sensoji -Kappabashi -Akihabara