Tokyo E-Bike Tour around Harumi Wharf
The tour will take you to some of Tokyo's hidden gems and popular tourist spots.
● Visit unique hidden gems in Tokyo. Enjoy your bike ride from the center of Tokyo to Tokyo Bay!
This is a bike route that lets you experience the history and culture of Tokyo since the Edo period and modern-day Tokyo. The app used for our tour includes a navigation feature to get you to each sightseeing spot, a video guide, and guides you to each spot so that you can enjoy the tour. You can learn about the history and culture of Tokyo on this tour.
- Time Duration
- Approximately 3 hours for each tour
- 2,500 yen per person ( including tax)
- Age Restrictions
- Must be 12 years old or above Height: 145cm or more
How to join our tour
(1) Apply online
(2) Please come to the operation office on the day of the event.
We will be waiting for you with an electric bike and the necessary apps for the tour.
＊Please, bring your smartphone with you when you come.
＊There won’t be any tour guide accompanying you on your tour.
Starting point – Nihonbashi – Sumida River – Tsukishima – Harumi Wharf- Tsukiji (Kachidoki Bridge) – Kabuki-za (Ginza) – Imperial Palace – Tokyo Station